Please allow at least four weeks for application process to be completed.
1. Read For the Children's Sake by Susan Schaeffer Macaulay, and listen to the PCS philosophy recording. (Family interview may not take place until this step is completed.)
2. Complete the Student Application package. Please download and print each of the documents listed below. They can be found by clicking on Admissions Documents. The first document (Application Instructions) contains the instructions and processes to follow.
· Application Instructions
· Student Application
· Sibling Application
· Church Reference
· Family Reference
· Request for Records
· Student Reference for Elementary School
· Student Reference for Middle School
· Student Questionnaire for Middle School
· Biblical Beliefs
· Volunteer Background Check Form
3. Send the appropriate reference forms to individuals, church, and if appropriate, to the previous school. Each reference form should be returned directly to PCS.
4. Submit a completed application form along with $100 ($125 after May 1) non-refundable enrollment fee in person to the Office Manager. This includes testing fee for the applicant, as well as application processing.
5. Our Director of Admissions will contact you to schedule a testing appointment. Each child is tested to ensure proper placement.
6. If the child is a candidate for our school, a family interview will be scheduled. The parents and the prospective student meet with two Board members to ensure a compatible fit. In an effort to focus on the needs of the student, siblings are not to be present. Please allow approximately two hours for the conversation.
7. Following the next monthly School Board meeting, the family will be informed of their admission status. If accepted, the child may begin to attend once all fees are paid. For a list of fees, see the Fee Schedule Continuing enrollment status is dependent upon full compliance with school policies.
8. PCS does not have official uniforms but students are required to follow the dress code.