Application and Admissions Procedure
Please allow at least four weeks for application process to be completed.
1. Read For the Children’s Sake by Susan Schaeffer Macaulay which is available on Amazon or for $5.00 in our school office.
2. We also ask that you learn more about our overall philosophy from the Principal and Pastor of our parent school, Perimeter Christian. You can listen to them on CD which we have available in our school office or here on Vimeo.
3. Complete the Student Application package. Please download and print each of the documents listed below or come by our office for a printed copy. You will need each of the following:
- Application Instructions and Forms, which include:
- Church reference form (to be completed by a pastor at your church)
- Two family reference forms (to be completed by people familiar with your family)
- Our Statement of Biblical Beliefs
- Request for records and student reference forms (if student has previously attended another school)
- Student questionnaire (middle school applicants only)
- Student Application (for a sibling of an existing PCS student, use the Sibling Application)
- Volunteer Authorization Form
You may also come by the school office to pick up all of these forms.
4. Send the appropriate forms to individual references, your church, and if appropriate, to the applicant’s previous school. Each form should be returned directly to PCS.
5. Submit a completed application form along with $125 non-refundable application fee in person to the Office Manager. This includes a testing fee for the applicant, as well as application processing.
6. Our Principal or Office Manager will contact you to schedule a testing appointment. Each child is tested to ensure proper placement.
7. If the child is a candidate for our school, a family interview will be scheduled. The parents meet with two Board members to ensure a compatible fit. Middle school students are also included in the interview. In an effort to focus on the needs of the student, siblings are not to be present. Please allow approximately one and one half hour for the conversation.
8. Following the next monthly School Board meeting (or possibly sooner, depending on the time of year), the family will be informed of their admission status. If accepted, the child may begin to attend once all fees are paid. Continuing enrollment status is dependent upon full compliance with school policies.